Majordomo List Owner Guide
- There is no way to remove an auxiliary list, short of
deleting the file containing the data.
- If the names of digests change, subscribers will stop
receiving digests unless the "set" command is used for each
of them, to restore the settings to a valid digest name.
- When a password is used with "mj_shell -p", it will be
visible to anyone looking at the process list with the ps command.
- There is no way to limit the size of messages which are
sent as a result of the "get" and "archive-get-immediate" commands.
- There are no means available to examine the queue
for a particular list or domain.
- Mentioning an auxiliary list in the access rules causes
a file to be created for that auxiliary list.
- An arbitrary number of pending subscription requests (for example)
can exist for the same address for the same list.
- Bounces of messages sent to an auxiliary list are not identified